NEW MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
An applicant shall have to produce the following documents for becoming a member of the Council.
1. Membership application form.
2. Membership fee through Account Payee Cheque/DD (in favour of “CARPET EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL”).
3. An affidavit on a Non-judicial paper of Rs.10/-duly certified by Notary Public to the effect that neither the Applicant Firm nor any of its Partners/Directors/or Proprietors has ever been blacklisted by any Govt. agency.
4. An affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/-duly certified by the “Notary Public” that the firm will abide by the Code of Conduct of the Carpet Export Promotion Council regarding non usage of Child Labour in Carpet manufacturing.
5. An affidavit on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/-duly attested by Notary Public giving an undertaking that none of the Partners / Proprietor / Directors are associated with any other firm / Company, as a Partners/Proprietor/ Directors who have not paid Child Welfare Fund to the Council @ 0.25% of the FOB value of their export for the years 1995-1996 & 1996-1997.
6. A self attested photocopy of the Partnership Deed or Memorandum and Articles of Association in case of Limited companies.
7. A self certified copy of the IEC number issued by the concerned licensing authorities.
8. A self certified copy of the Income Tax Permanent Account No. (PAN) & GST Registration No.