Mandatory Filing/Issuance of Registration-cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) through the DGFT Common Digital Platform
To facilitate electronic issuance/renewal/amendment of Registration Cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) with Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC), Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has been implemented Common Digital Platform. The objective of the platform is to provide an electronic, contact-less single window for RCMC related process. Applicant will register on DGFT Website: https://www.dgft.gov.in as Importer/ Exporter to access the Common Digital Platform.
Steps To Apply For Issuance Of RCMC With CEPC On The DGFT Website Are As Follows:
- 1. Navigate to https://www.dgft.gov.in
- 2. Click on Login button on top right corner of webpage
- 3. Enter the User Name, Password and CAPTCHA Code and click on Login
- 4. Navigate to Services > e-RCMC > Apply for e-RCMC
- 5. Click on Start Fresh Application or else to continue with Draft Application select and click on Proceed with Existing Application.
- 6. A Dashboard with username will be displayed with Basic Details.
- 7. System would ask Applicant for Declaration whether he/she has updated profile or not
- 8. Click on Radio Button then click Yes to make sure you have updated the profile and Save & Next
- 9. Now under RCMC Details section Applicant would
- a. Select CEPC & Carpet Export Promotion Council and Fee Details
- b. Select Export Products and click Add button to save the details
- c. Select Authorised Representatives / Department Heads / Contact Persons for the Councils & click on Add Details button to save the details.
- d. Select Other Information under this select the countries to which the Company is Exporting and click on Save & Next
- 10. Applicant after filling all the details now proceed to Attach Documents under Attachments Section by uploading the document from Computer folder then clicking on Upload Attachments and finally Save & Next
- 11. Now under the Declaration section read all the Declaration Lines
- 12. Click the Check box as acceptance of declaration and Enter the Place and then Save & Next
- 13. System would show the filled application along with documents uploaded under Application Summary. Applicant would go ahead with the signing process by clicking Sign button
- 14. After that Click Payment for RCMC
- 15. Applicant would be directed to the Payment gateway for the payment then click Submit
- 16. Clicking Submit Applicant will see Payment Response Page with Transaction ID then again click Submit
- 17. After Successful Payment Applicant will be receiving a e-Payment receipt